Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
1. Our terms and conditions form the basis of all offers and agreements and are accepted for the duration of the entire business relationship by placing an order or accepting deliveries. Deviating conditions that we do not expressly recognize in writing are not binding for us.
2. Our offers are always subject to change and non-binding. Illustrations and dimensions are approximate values customary in the industry and we reserve the right to make appropriate changes.
3. Orders for which fixed prices have not been expressly agreed will be charged at the prices valid on the day of delivery. The prices are ex works, exclusive of VAT and packaging. The customer bears the packaging and shipping costs.
4. In the absence of special regulations, the route and means of transport will be chosen to the best of our judgment, but without any obligation, for the cheapest freight. The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods is transferred to the customer when the goods are delivered to our shipping agent, but no later than when they leave the factory. We reserve the right to make insignificant excess or short deliveries up to a maximum of 10% of the ordered quantity.
5. The delivery is deemed to be approximately agreed. The delivery period begins on the day the order is received or our order confirmation is sent and is deemed to have been complied with if the goods have left the factory by the end of the delivery period or if the goods are ready for dispatch if dispatch is possible. In the event of unforeseeable obstacles (e.g. force majeure, industrial action, operational disruptions, failure of the sub-supplier), the delivery period is extended appropriately or we are released from our delivery obligation. The customer is entitled to withdraw from the contract after a reasonable grace period. Further rights are excluded.
6. If the goods delivered are defective or lack the guaranteed properties, the supplier must, at his option, deliver replacements or improve them, excluding any further warranty claims by the purchaser. The supplier must be informed of the discovery of such defects immediately in writing - in the case of recognizable defects within 10 days of receipt, in the case of undetectable defects immediately after recognition. The warranty period is a maximum of 6 months. Further claims for damages of any kind are excluded.
7. Our invoices are payable: Amounts below EUR 50, - net, amounts exceeding this within 10 days of the invoice date with a 2% discount or within 30 days net without any deduction. However, we reserve the right to ask new customers to pay in advance. In the event of non-compliance with our terms of payment, we are entitled to withhold further deliveries or to stop them entirely. If the target is exceeded, interest of 3% above the respective discount rate will be charged. The withholding of payments or the offsetting with any counterclaims of the customer is only permissible if his counterclaims have been legally established or are not disputed by us.
8. The delivered goods remain our property until all claims from the business relationship between us and the customer have been paid in full and the bills of exchange and checks given for them have been redeemed. The customer is entitled to resell the reserved goods in the normal course of business; however, pledging or assignment by way of security is not permitted. The customer hereby assigns the customer's claim from the resale of the reserved goods to us; We accept the assignment. The customer is entitled to collect this claim as long as he fulfills his obligations towards us. At our request, the customer must inform us immediately about measures for the enforcement of third parties against the reserved goods or the claims assigned in advance, handing over the documents necessary for an intervention.
9. If special tools, devices, etc. are invoiced for the custom-made products, the purchaser does not acquire any claim to the tools through the payment of a share of the costs. Rather, they remain our property and possession.
10. The place of performance is the location of our company headquarters. The place of jurisdiction is the court responsible for our company headquarters, at our option also the court at the customer’s company or domicile. German law applies with the exception of the “Uniform Sales Laws”. Should individual provisions of these terms and conditions be ineffective, the remaining provisions remain fully effective.